Generic Protagonist #1 Generic Protagonist #1

Hysterical

I think you could have cut some of the longer sections. LOL I mean, I know that's the point, but really... It would have been just as funny not waiting for quite so long for anything different to happen. But it was really funny. For some reason I laughed hardest at the Elevator part. xD and I loved all the sign posts.

drodZILiA responds:

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.

Tuf Lug Tuf Lug

Haha

Some of those attacks were really funny and new especially for the stickfigure genre which...sorry, can be really crappy. My favorite was the octopus style. lmao Very cool.

RAINBOWZ RAINBOWZ

Please

Please dont let this get blammed. This is the funniest fucking thing. "On the honda" got me everytime. UMUMUMUMMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUM. hahaha

Nicol3 responds:

Your prayers WORKED! Horray! UMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMUMU MUMUMUMUMUM

-Aef- Love -Aef- Love

Niice

I'm sure she loved it. You have a very cool techno style and I particularly like the volume leveling. The background melodies being so fast and the focus of the song against that just blends really spectacularly. Nice work.

AetherFlaer responds:

Thank you very much kind sir!

-Empty- -Empty-

Very cool

I liked it alot! I think if you wanted to gain some length, you shouldnt be afraid to extend the sections such as starting at :50 where it's fairly silent; it's an ambient piece so i think that "emptiness" (pardon the pun) would work well there.
Great work!

anticarcinogen anticarcinogen

Chaos United

Never heard such irregular melody brought together to sound so great.
It feels random and yet coherent at the same time. Truly an awesome piece.

AliceMako responds:

All three devices used are running at a different pitch and tempo so your right on the mark about irregularity, i matched them by ear so i could only hope they'd fit and judging by the responses i guess they do. ( i can allways be wrong, you get that from hearing the same thing over and over as i'm sure you'll know)

Thanks and glad you like <3

Butterflies Butterflies

I like it.

Simple, but creative. The colors are vivid and cool, and I think putting them on a black background really pops them out. Nice job!

Shrooms Shrooms

Woah

Between the colors and the eye, it kind of reminds me of the Soul Edge swords from soul caliber. I especially like the background in the top left corner, because even though not being the focus, it wasnt neglected and just filled in. Very cool

White Mage White Mage

lmfao

Never seen a white mage with a personality like that, theyre always the cute shy ones. But amazing job.